Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Juice of the day...Ruby Red


This was my first time using a RED beet instead of an orange/gold beet that I typically use for my juice...I find the orange/gold beet is definitely more mellow in flavor and way less messy, the red beet has a more intense flavor for sure.

My juicer has a a short chute and it's really the only thing I dislike about this Breville Juice fountain... Yes, I get a lot of green crap splattered all over my wall on a daily basis behind my juicer, and today it's red! 
I literally have to clean it off the wall every day, and also clean the white picture hung on the wall behind it...For some reason I also seem to wear a white sweatshirt while I juice (Duh) and instead of green spots, I now have red...I'm not sure if the spots will come out or not but I'm pretty darn good at stain removal...


This juice is delicious!

RUBY RED-

You will need:

5  Kale leaves
1  large Cucumber
4  Carrots
1  medium Granny Smith Apple
I   piece Ginger (thumb tip size)
1  large Red Beet
2  small sweet lemons
4   stalks Celery

I only use Organic Produce and you should do the same!

Enjoy!

Sandy V.


My Breville Juice Fountain

No comments:

Post a Comment